Awesome Video Games Ep14 Awesome Video Games Ep14

Not Too Bad At All!!!

If you could bottle up all that energy and sell it at the store, you would make a mint. This is the first time I have seen any of your shows. I liked the retro video game format that you have and I find it really enjoyable since I am a huge fan of retro consoles myself (Nintendo 64 and anything before). I'm looking forward to see your other VG reviews and any new ones you come out with.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for watching bro. Pop by our forums and say "Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!". Awesome video games are almost all we talk about, so you would fit right in!

Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

Never saw a flash so hilarious

That was the funniest flash I have ever seen. When the announcer was talking about the instant replay to see if bfm fondled the kids I just lost it. When is BFM 7 coming out?

President Beavis President Beavis

You would think those were the real voices...

That was the best takeoff of Beavis and Butt-head I have seen. The drawing was done just like the actual cartoon and the voices were done near perfectly. Excellent job!

Paintball - The Game Paintball - The Game

Totally Addicting

Usually games don't capture my interest for very long. But this one has me hooked and I can't stop playing it! Gameplay is pretty simplistic and straight-forward. Drawing paths, slopes, etc. to get the ball moving to the goal. The variety of levels that you have put in keeps the game fun. Even the level editor is a very excellent touch. i only wish I could download this so I can play this offline. Keep up the good work!

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Very Unique

This is one of the most unique games I have played in ages. moving around can be really tricky after the third level. But the game will test your perception skills while the camera is warping and moving about. I love this game!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

All I can say is...

Wow. You have done an amazing job in making a 16-bit like version of a 64 and higher video game. You have put in an an amazing amount of effort into detail staying true to the origional. Especially the number of characters that are playable in the game. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!